Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tattoo

I got a tattoo today. It is really cool. Okay, okay, before you freak out too much, I didn't get a permanent one. Mike made henna, and we gave each other henna tattoos. His is a face on his foot, and mine is a design on my ankle. They are really cool. I'll take pictures when mine finishes oxidizing. Mike wanted to do his before he left for the rest of the week. He is going down south with the Boy Scouts. They will be scuba diving and doing lots of other fun things while they are down there.

5 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

I'm telling the Prophet!

Angel said...

Lolas comment made me laugh so hard I snorted. (hee hee hee still laughing)

Angel said...

I thought it was lunch with Chelsey day?

Joanna said...

It was! We did the tattoos after lunch.

Hey It's Di said...

Oh man! I read that wrong and thought that Mike got a tattoo of a foot on his face! YIKES!

I'm glad it wasn't the case:)