Friday, June 13, 2008

I got it!

Last week I posted that I wanted a new sewing machine. Several people have given me suggestions, and I have "mulled" it over. (hahaha....mulled....) Anyway, I decided to stick with my original love. Today my hubby purchased the Singer professional for me. It will be here on or around the 23rd. I am so excited. PLUS! We have a MyPoints account, because we are Bzzagents and that is how we get our points now, and they had a special discount code for 15% off of our first single item purchase. We saved $50! YIPPEE!!! Thanks to everyone who gave me input on their sewing machine models, why they liked them, and what brands they liked or disliked. Sorry if I didn't choose the one you may have recommended, but I am pretty sure I will LOVE the Singer! Can't wait till it gets here!!

No comments: