Monday, June 16, 2008

So very, very tired

Have you ever been sitting on your couch watching TV, and then what seems like seconds later (really about half an hour) your husband comes and wakes you up because you have apparently been asleep? Yeah, that happened to me a couple times today. It was awful! I'm not sure why I'm so tired lately, but I'm getting tired of being tired. I haven't been feeling particularly chipper lately, so maybe I have some little bug or something. I did muster up enough energy to finish cutting out my fabrics for my Stash Challenge quilt. I even sewed 1/5 of it together. Yes, I did just take the time to figure out how many fifths I had sewn. haha

Speaking of sewing.....my sewing machine has been shipped! It is currently in California. Usually when I order things from Vegas, UPS, they are here in a few days, so I can't wait!! I'm making a diaper bag, and I didn't really think things through, because I now have to sew through at least 6 layers, and my Janome can barely sew through 3...I don't know what I was thinking. Fortunately, this new one is capable of sewing through that many layers. They did a demo with a piece of thick denim folded in half and then in half again, with a piece of leather on top, and it had no problems at all sewing through it. So excited!!

Other than that, it was definitely a "case of the Mondays". I'm going to lunch tomorrow with a "friend" (long story short, we're acquaintances who are trying to get past some differences we've had in our past and be friends), so hopefully tomorrow I'll have something more interesting to post.

6 comments:

Kathi D said...

Tired, eh? Are you maaaaaaaybe PREGNANT??

Blakely said...

I can understand being tired.
Hope, your lunch goes well.

Nanette Merrill said...

Maybe you are pregnant with Marshy's sibling!

Joanna said...

Trust me....I would know if I were pregnant. And as far as I am aware, which is very aware, I am NOT pregnant.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Hi Busty LaRue....thank you so much for your email to sign up for my challenge and I can see you have the logo up...you are so good....could you please let me know your email address ....you came up as no-reply....thanks again and welcome..and take care...Peg

Hey It's Di said...

Maybe you should take a nap! The more kids I have acquired (haha) the more my hubby finds me falling asleep randomly...actually, maybe it's his snoring that keeps me tired!