Wednesday, June 25, 2008

3 years!

Today was our anniversary. We have been married for 3 years. I know! I can't believe it either!!

Tomorrow we are going out to dinner.

See, I kind of forgot it was our anniversary until 5:30 tonight. Mike was going diving with his brother, Scott, and some of their new friends from the Dive Shop they frequent: Scuba Ted's. They were going to go diving in the local "pond" and while they waited for the rest of the group to arrive, they started comparing dates. One guy had to teach a class later. It was another's wife's birthday. Mike chimed in "It's our anniversary." And that is when I remembered.

I know, I know, I'm awful!! I remembered yesterday! It just was so busy what with the wedding and the funeral and everything else going on at work that I guess it just kind of slipped my mind.

Anyway, we are going to dinner at the 2006 and 2007 voted Best of "mexican" restaurant in Utah. We are pretty excited. It isn't too far away, and we looked at the menu online and it looks really tasty!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MIKE! I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Gina said...

Don't worry I frequently forget my wedding anniversary and I've even forgotten my birthday before now.

love and hugs xxx

Blakely said...

Congratualtions!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. When you get to my age, celebrating anything just takes too much wind out of your sail.

Happy for you.

Neil said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary, Mike and Joanna dear.....Happy days will come to you all year! Love ya, MUM