Tuesday, June 3, 2008

SO EXCITED!!!

So I just typed in their flight number on Delta's website, and they are over Michigan right now! OH HOW AWESOME!! Their flight is expected to get in around midnight. Marshy will be so tired, but he will be happy to meet his grandparents, I'm sure.

Sparky got his hair cut today. He is so stinkin cute! The groomers said they thought he looked like Gizmo from Gremlins. I told them that we thought he looked a lot like Falcor from Neverending Story. They laughed and agreed. Anyway, they cut Sparky's hair to half an inch. He doesn't even look like the same dog anymore. I love it when he gets his hair cut short because he has these adorable tan spots on his back and they only really show when his hair is short.

I'm so excited! Marshy is asleep for a little while, and then we are leaving to go get them! YAY!


WELCOME HOME!! WE ARE SO HAPPY TO FINALLY HAVE YOU BACK!!!

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

I hope they got home safely. How exciting for your family!