Sunday, May 30, 2010

Another May OPAM Finish!

I'm so proud of myself! I've gotten a lot done this month...well, not a lot, but at least more than I have in previous months. haha

My Twitter friend Melissa Averinos (@yummygoods) has a book out: "Small Stash Sewing." On her website she had a link to a free project from the book. It's called Unicorn *hearts* Moon. I finished it tonight, much to Marshy's joy. He picked the colors: grey for the moon and red for the unicorn. He wouldn't go to sleep tonight until they were finished! He was so happy when I took them upstairs to him.

I also finished this cute Christmas ornament. I don't know why, but for some reason I'm getting a lot of last year's Christmas done this month. haha

I'm hoping to get another Christmas ornament done tonight, too, but we'll see.

No comments: