Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another February OPAM - OZ

I just love "OZ" by Sanae, for Moda. LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it. So....I made a pillow.... (above: front of the pillow, below: back of the pillow)
Out of the leftover fabrics from my Patchwork Charm Pack quilt.

I'm hoping to get this baby quilt quilted up and bound pretty soon. I know the quilt doesn't count for OPAM because it isn't completely done, but the pillow does because it's finished! :)
How do you think I should quilt this baby quilt? I'm thinking flowers. Thoughts?? I'd love to hear your opinions!


3 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE tha pillow and blanket!!! So adorable!

mallorymallorah said...

I LOVE the quilt and matching pillow! Great colors and prints.

jenny said...

i too LOVE LOVE this set. the colors and pattern of the fabric is so dang cute. =)