Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pictures of the Wait....as promised

So, I finally found the camera cord and am able to get all of my fun pictures off of the camera and onto my blog! The following are pictures of our wait at the airport on Tuesday night, when Grandpa and Grandma came home from their mission.


Marshy only wanted Angel. This is a new developement. I think he is still mad at me for the whole stairs incident. I don't blame him. I'd be mad at me too, cuz I was standing right there. Anyway, he always wants Angel to hold him. It is like she is Grandma #3. I guess it makes sense, kind of, since he sees her more than he has seen his other two grandmas. What I don't get is why he doesn't think Lola or Diana are Grandmas #4 and #5. Odd that, isn't it?
Marshy eating some chips, I think. As you can tell by his picture, his face is almost completely back to normal. Just a little green and yellow around his eye, and a slight scab where he scraped his forehead and cheek. All-in-all, not too bad looking.
You might be wondering why Marshy is wearing a back-pack. That is his "leash". It is a monkey. He loves it. Not so much the "Mom is keeping me from going where I want to go" part, though. Mostly just the monkey. And the plastic buckles. That is his new favorite toy in the car. Of course, he can only hook them together, not pull them apart, so as soon as he gets one done he starts crying "MoMMY! MOMMY!" until I turn around and unbuckle it. I've gotten quite good at doing this one-handed, without looking, while driving on the freeway in my manual Saturn SC-2 2-door sports coupe. Yes, so fun.

As you can see, Marshy had quite the grand time at the airport with Angel. He didn't much care for all of the screaming "HELLO!" or the crying, or the getting smushed in hugs. But he got over it as soon as he saw the luggage carousel. Which of course he tried many a time to climb up on. And why not? It looks like it would be a fun ride!

No comments: