A few months ago I purchased some fabric to make a quilt for Marshy. Not just any quilt, but a Cars quilt. I've been putting it off for a while, but now that I'm participating in the Finish Five by July challenge, I figured I finally had an excuse to work on it. Tonight I cut out all of the pieces, so that tomorrow I can start piecing it together. I don't have the backing fabric for it yet, so hopefully I can get that soon. I really wanted to use the red Lightning McQueen all-over pattern fabric for the back, but no one carries it anymore. So, I guess I'll just buy some solid red or something and use that. Maybe even a solid black. I don't know. We'll see what happens. This is a picture of all of the pieces. Sorry it's so dark. I had all the lights turned on, but between the navy blue carpet, the dark green card table, and all of the black bits, it kind of makes it hard to see.
I'm hoping to make a lot of progress tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have more pictures to post!