Okay, so I didn't totally slack off in April on this one project a month challenge. I PROMISE! I did manage to get my little brother's t-shirt quilt finished and quilted (still needs binding) and get the binding attached and half-way finished on Marshy's Froggin' Saur bankdie.
Anyway, I feel like I did manage to get a lot accomplished...sort of! haha
I started by tackling one of the BOM I've been "doing" this year. This one is the Tisket a Tasket 12 months of baskets. Instead of doing the applique, I decided to try my hand at redwork. Below: May's block.
Below: April's block.
I also finished the applique on this lovely. I have only been working on it for like 2 years! haha. I am hoping to get it quilted soon. Then I can put it away with my holiday decorations for Halloween this year.