Monday, June 21, 2010

Another OPAM Finish - Christmas Ornament

So here it is, yet another finish this month for OPAM.  This is one of the gazillion cross stitch ornament kits I bought after Christmas last year.  I stitched it up in about 2 1/2 hours tonight.  YAY!  I didn't really want to get too much done tonight, because I'm going to be spending 28 hours in the car over the next week and wanted to save the bulk of my projects for the trip, but I'm glad that I'm one more project down, one more ornament closer to having them all done in time for Christmas this year!

So, I'm going on a trip, and I have so many projects packed and ready to go.  I have 4 quilts that need to be bound.  I have 5 more little ornaments.  I have a wedding commemoration cross stitchery that I've been working on for over 5 years (our 5 year anniversary is this Thursday).  I have January's quilt cross-stitch of the month to finish.  I have a Precious Moments baby birth announcement cross stitchery that I started about 6 years ago that needs to be finished.  I also have 2 needlepoint Christmas stockings that need to be made.  I have 2 felt Christmas projects (a wreath and a Santa Claus) that can be done.  I have a felt table-topper applique project to work on.  So yeah, I have a lot to accomplish, but I think it can get done in 28 hours, don't you? haha!  Here's to hoping I don't get car sick easily on this trip!!!

1 comment:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely cross stitch...and gee you have lots of projects on your 'to do' list.....have fun...