Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Successful Shopping

This post is mostly for my mom, who I told about our awesome shopping deals. So! If you decide you want to read all about our fun shopping expedition, then go ahead. Otherwise, just skip on down to the next post. Thanks for stopping by!
I bought 3 pairs of really nice pants at G.H. Bass, and I got them for like 50% off. Wow! What a great deal! I really needed pants, too.
This is the cutest shirt ever! I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy it, but Angel talked me into it. It was kind of pricey, at Dress Barn, but it is definitely worth it.
I also found this really cute pair of earrings that match perfectly with the shirt. And they were 60% off! Wahoo!
And some cute shirts for me from Geoffery Beane. 4, to be exact. Two short sleeve, and 2 3/4 sleeve shirts.
I love the neckline on these shirts! It's so cute, and it looks so good on. The green one even matches a skirt I have, that I wasn't even thinking about when I bought it. I just liked the color. How good am I?!

Now on to Mike's great deals. He needed some new clothes for work. The dress code at his office, which he rarely has to go in to, is "business casual" but they really don't care. Usually he wears in shorts or nice jeans, and a t-shirt, but he has decided to dress it up a bit now. He told me I could re-design him, so I had a lot of fun with it.
We got the basics, some short sleeve button up shirts that he can wear buttoned, or open with a t-shirt underneath.
Two really great sweaters. White and orange. The orange one is really soft and cuddly. I might have to borrow it from him! Just kidding! He won't let me, since I've shrunk both of his soft, cuddly orange hoodies in the past few years. Don't ask me how, but I managed to shrink them from his size down to mine. I think my sub-conscious was sabotaging the laundry or something! Honestly!
I got him this great plaid long sleeve shirt and a nice flannel lined shirt coat for when it gets colder. He isn't out of his car much during the winter, so he doesn't really need a lot of heavy warm clothing.
And finally, 3 more button up short sleeve shirts, and 5 tshirts to go underneath. I also made him try on some polos, and we bought one that is a light blue with navy blue stripes. It looks so good on him!


We didn't get anything for Marshy, because he is growing so fast, it seems stupid to spend a lot of money on clothes that will only fit him for a few months, so we will be doing his shopping at Wal-mart this fall. Besides, they have really cute clothes. That's where we bought all of his summer clothes, and they have held up really well, so we are looking forward to their cute fall and winter lines.

No comments: