Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Quilt 5

After about an hour of sewing today, I finished the Very Hungry Caterpillar quilt. YAY! I still need to buy some cute backing fabric though.
Aren't the bright colors just great?? The pictures don't show them off the best, but they really are bright and beautiful!

Now I can focus on finishing Quilt 4...or I quess we could call it Quilt 5 now. I'm hoping to get a lot of work done on it before vacation so I don't have to worry about all of the little pieces of fabric getting lost.

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Now that is so cute...nearly there...

Bonnie the Boss said...

Holey Moley! Amazing quilt. It is so cute!

quiltingnana said...

greast quilt! Makes me "hungry' for more quilting!

Jenny said...

I love that fabric. It is so cute can't wait to see it quilted