Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Busy Busy

So, today was a very busy day. I quilted a quilt for the local Quilt Shoppe, and I did a wedding consultation for my cousin. I'm going to do her flowers. By the time I was done with everything, Marshy had had it, and we headed home. Of course, when I took the quilt up to the Quilt Shoppe, she gave me 2 more. So now I have 3 for her. So, if you don't hear from me for a while, it is because I am totally exhausted from working hundreds of hours in front of the quilt machine. Either that or we are on vacation. We'll see!

1 comment:

Bonnie the Boss said...

I really hope it is the latter of the two. I think you need a break.
BTW, I don't know what is wrong with red fingernail polish. When my nails are long I love to wear it. Maybe that makes me a wild woman or something. Once again, the only reason I got a better score is because I have 5 kids.