Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It just gets better and better!

Remember the flowers that I did for my cousin's bridal pictures? Well! Turns out she HATED THEM! What the heck?? Apparently she has totally forgotten about the conversation we had when she initially ordered the flowers. I told her that I wouldn't be able to get her lilies for her bouquet for the pictures, but that the wedding bouquets would have the lilies. I also told her that the picture bouquet was really just a representation of the colors, and may not necessarily have all of the flowers in it. Well, when I delivered the bouquet to my cousin, she didn't seem too happy. So, I called my mom and told her she might have to help out on damage control. I told her what had gone on with the getting of the flowers, and that I couldn't get the lilies or the exact roses (I did have plain yellow, instead of the Konfetti which have a hot pink/red tip). I also told her how hard it was to actually get the delphinium in in time.

My mom called me today. Turns out that my cousin and my aunt absolutely hated the bouquet I made and so they ran around town (at about 5:30 PM, just an hour and a hlaf before the actual picture taking was to begin) to find the right kinds of lilies and roses and then REMADE the bouquet! Again: WHAT THE HECK?!

As if I already wasn't having a pretty crappy day, I get this news. It makes me really nervous about doing all of her flowers now. I will just have to do my best, and hope that she likes the other 2 bouquets (temple and reception) because they will have all of her flowers. Oh I have a headache just thinking about it all now. UGH!!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Well i thought they were wonderful. Just put it down to pre-wedding nerves.

Love and hugs gina xxx