Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wow!

So Lola gave me this really neat award! She is so nice, and crafty! Check her blog out, if you haven't already. It is so much fun.

I would like to pass this award on to some ladies who truly inspire me.

Angel, at Pockets of Posies. I know her personally (I better, she is my sister in law!) and can honestly say that she is one of the strongest women I know. She inspires me and I want her to have this award.

Nanette and the gals over at Freda's Hive. They also are very crafty. Thank you so much for inspiring me to try new things in Craft-Land!

Also, I'd like to give the award to Jamie and Amber and Jenny and Andrea who are great friends who share their lives with us on their blogs. You guys are great moms! Way to be!! :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks Jo! I think you are great too! Your little Marshall is so adorable! What a fun kid!