Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dexter!


So tonight I got some quilting in. Notice I said "some", as in a little, not a lot. There are several reasons for this.
Reason #1: My dear little angel-baby Marshy-marsh absolutely refused to go to bed when it was bedtime. 2 hours, lots of screaming, a tired mommy, and a very upset daddy later, he finally went to bed. WHEW! It was a lot of work getting him there, too. He is really strong for an 18 month old!

Reason #2 (the main reason I didn't do a lot of quilting): My dearest husband Mike has been craving this TV show we've been watching on Netflix, all day. Stupid "Dexter". It is so good.

Some of you are now asking yourself, "Why Dexter? Isn't it about a serial killer? How can that be remotely entertaining?" All questions I originally asked myself. And now, having seen the show, I can say that it is quite entertaining. Basically, it's like watching CSI, only backwards. What I mean is, it's like if Gil Grissom was secretly leading this double life in which he killed bad guys. I wonder if that's how they got the idea for the show? haha! That would be funny.

Anyway, some of quilt #1 got done. The rest of the pieces got cut out, and I joined the main part of all 9 blocks. That's a step in the right direction, I guess. Hopefully I'll get more done tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

Never heard of Dexter...never heard of anything if it's not on Noggin!

Joanna said...

We don't get Noggin anymore! But, TLC has these really cute learning prograams for little kids that Marshy loves. we watch it every morning