Today I learned a lot. Not from watching an educational program or reading a book or an article on the internet. I learned this new knowledge from my 18 month old. Here is what I learned:
1) "No" mostly means "Yes"... example: mom: "Are you having fun?" Marshy: "No" said with a big smile.
2) Mom is a couch, chair, toy box, and basically something to jump on.
3) anything with 4 wheels, or anything that will fit on the race track, is a "wee-ooo" (emergency vehicle siren noise)
4) if Dad is laying on the couch then there MUST be something cool outside the window, like a choo choo
5) Baby may be tired, but he really isn't. Even if he does act like he's going to go to sleep, it's all a charade.
6) Balls are not the only thing that can go down the ball tube. If it is circular, pretty sure you can find it jammed down there.
He's pretty smart, isn't he? I always knew he was!