I finally put Marshy-marsh's curtains up. They look pretty good, considering I have no curtain-making experience.
This is the fabric I used. It's navy blue with really light stars. I bought all the material the fabric store had, just under 2 1/2 yards, and it was barely enough!
This is with the curtains open. They are about an inch too short, but I suppose that is due to the fact that the curtain rod is hung about two inches above the window.
This is with the windows closed. I forgot to close the blinds behind them, so the light comes in quite a bit. But, Marshy-marsh slept well into the morning like he used to this morning, so I guess they did a pretty good job of keeping out the morning sun. YAY!