Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update

So! I've lost another 2.2 pounds! WOOHOO! Well, that was as of Monday. I weighed again today, and have lost another 0.7 pounds so far. YAY! I really can feel it, kind of. The funny thing is that I don't feel like I'm not eating as much as I did before. I'm just making healthier choices. I don't feel like I really miss anything....well, except for the Ghiradelli double chocolate brownies that come in the BIG box at Sam's Club.....

I am hoping that my will power and determination stay strong. I've started doing Power 90, from beachbody, and it is definitely a workout. It gets a little bit easier each day though, so as long as I stick with it, I'm sure I'll do well. Here's hoping for a big number at weigh-in on Monday!

1 comment:

Kathi D said...

Congratulations! I don't think it's willpower as much as determination and feeling the success.

"They" say it takes 3 weeks to start a new habit, so you are really on your way.