Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sewing Room

Remember that picture of my sewing room? Well, you will be glad to know that posting my mess online for everyone to see has sure motivated me to get my butt busy cleaning it. I sorted through a lot of stuff tonight, actually. It is on its way to looking like a decent room now. Or at least a half a room, as the other half is devoted to storage. Maybe I will even be able to play the piano again, once it is cleaned off. Apparently my cool keyboard has turned into a handy dandy project holder. So, here's my report of my progress, and I'm hoping to have it all cleaned up by tomorrow.

Also, hoping to finish the NYD Mystery Quilt 2009 tomorrow. We'll see what happens at work, but I really want to get it done!

3 comments:

DAJP said...

Jo, you've inspired me to get back to sewing for fun. You are so amazing with all the sewing quilts and all. I was so excited that Dave got me a new sewing machine for Christmas as I asked, so that now I can do more sewing and do new and exciting things.

DAJP said...

Jo, you've inspired me to get back to sewing for fun. You are so amazing with all the sewing quilts and all. I was so excited that Dave got me a new sewing machine for Christmas as I asked, so that now I can do more sewing and do new and exciting things.

Anonymous said...

How anyone can sew for fun is beyond me. There's the mess of the sewing cabinet being opened which makes me have to rearrange the room. Then the scraps and fuzz. Then the bobbin needs rethreading. Then I lose the scissors. Don't forget the ironing board and iron in the living room, and somehow the kitchen gets destroyed too. Yeah. Fun.