Monday, January 26, 2009

Apartment Hunting

We saw an apartment in SF, and I really liked it. I filled out an application, and have been freaking out ever since. Yes, the owners know my in-laws, but that didn't neccessarily mean that we would get the apartment.

Well...I filled the app. out on Friday. Here it is Monday, and I wasn't expecting to hear anything about it for a few weeks. I got a phone call today, and it was one of the owners. She wanted to let me know that we GOT THE APARTMENT!!! HOORAY!! We move in at some point in March. I am SO EXCITED!!!! It is such a relief to not have to worry about finding a nice, inexpensive place to live. I seriously feel like a lot of stress has been removed. Now I just have to start slowly packing up stuff. Woop-dee-doo. (Have I mentioned that I HATE moving? No? Oh, well I hate moving. But living in a nice place isn't too bad.)

4 comments:

I am a mother! said...

That's GREAT news!

Kathi D said...

Good for you!

Blakely said...

Great news! i hate collecting boxes to move, and then unpacking the boxes.

jean13i said...

PHEW! I am so happy for you!