Wednesday, May 21, 2008

{Insert freak out here}


I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!

YAY! YAY! YAY!

After sitting in line for almost 2 hours, I am now the proud owner (and second person to purchase one of these tonight at the local Wal-Mart) of a brand SPANKING NEW:


YAY! YAY! YAY!

I can't wait to try it out tomorrow....well, today, but after I sleep for a long long time because I am EXHAUSTED! Yes, I'm putting off my workout for 8 or so more hours. But I promise that I will use this!!

Oh, and Thanks SO VERY VERY MUCH to Hubby Mike who let me put it on his credit card. It was, after all, my Mother's Day Gift! YAY!

4 comments:

Kathi D said...

I am going to want to hear all about this!

Blakely said...

I think I want the Wii Fit, but I'm just not sure. We really don't play the Wii as much as we thought we would. I can't wait to hear what you think about it.

Nanette Merrill said...

Cool let us know how it is.

Lynsey Lou said...

I did not have to wait in line because people in Idaho do not have the drive that us Utahans have for the wii I cant wait to try the hoola hoop because I think I have good balance. but I am handi capped