Friday, February 27, 2009

So.....Very.......Tired......

It's 3 AM. Well, a little after.

I just spent the last 8 1/2 hours at our former home cleaning. I had to clean the carpets so they would dry overnight, and I could vacuum them again tomorrow and then be done. It took me 5 1/2 hours to clean 2 bedrooms, a hallway, and the living room. Stupid cat hair! Stupid landlady for not telling us she had a cat whose hair is invincible (our Dyson, which I used to vacuum 2 times before steaming the carpets, wouldn't even pick it up! And it's the Dyson Animal!!).

I was doing laundry, too, while I cleaned. I'm sure the neighbors were all so in love with me. Big loud steamer going. Big loud laundry going. And I had my headphones on with the Twilight Soundtrack turned up way loud on my Zune. There was no way I was gonna hear the door if they knocked. Too bad! So sad!

By 12:30 the last load of laundry was still in the dryer. What the heck? It had already been in there forever it felt like! I had to buy blinds, light bulbs, and some other random stuff for the apartment, so I went to Wal-mart. When I got back, the laundry still was in the dryer! It was still going!! UGH!

I swept the balcony, and the carport, and washed the storage shed door off. I wiped out all of the kitchen drawers and cupboards, and almost killed myself several times by nearly falling off the counter.

FINALLY the wash was done. I threw it all in the car and drove home. Like I said, it's a little after 3 AM. I still need to study. I don't think I will. I'm tired.

And the sad thing is I didn't get to do all of my laundry! I still have a load of browns/reds that needs to go in. :(

Oh well....too.....tired.....to.....type.....anymore.......

No comments: