Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Cuteness Continues

Today at work, Marshy fell asleep in his playpen. I LOVE the little buttcrack he has hanging out!
It was really cold, due to all the flowers, so I covered him up with a blanket. I thought his face was so precious too. I wish I could've gotten a better picture of him through the side of the crib, but the mesh sides made the photo not turn out. :(

Tonight we gave him a bath before bed, and he splashed and splashed and splashed. It was so funny! He even stuck his face in the water!! YAY for not being afraid of the water anymore!! :)

We're moving tomorrow, and my mom is going to take him to her house for the day. I'm hoping to get his room totally set up before he comes back down from the SLC. Any other tips for making a smoother transition to the new house? I was thinking that if his room was all set up he'd know it was his space, and not freak out too much...but I'm still worried that the new house will freak him out because he's never seen it.

Also, not getting internet and cable until Wednesday at the new place :( I am almost certain that I will be going through withdrawls for the next 4 days! YIKES!

1 comment:

Kathi D said...

Looks like he has a future as a plumber.