Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So......Sleepy....

It's 3:15 AM.

I can't finish my Pharmacology unit because I need my foot pedal, which happens to be on the now empty bookshelf in the bedroom where Mike is soundly sleeping.

I really wanted to finish Pharmacology tonight. They started us on actually transcribing...or at least practicing it. It is HARD! VERY VERY VERY HARD! Some of those doctors speak so fast that I have no idea if they're saying US-193 or an actual drug name!

Since I can't finish studying my unit, I guess I'll go to bed.

Before I go to bed, I'd like to leave you with this:

He was watching Toy Story 2 on Mike's Blackberry Storm on the way home from work today. One minute he was chatting away at the movie, the next he looked like this. Seriously, he went from talking to totally out. It was funny.

I am now going to assume a similar position, only one that is a tad bit more comfortable, in my bed with my down pillows and hopefully manage to get 5 hours of sleep. Hoping that Marshy doesn't wake up at 4 AM again!

No comments: