Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Gears are GRINDING!

"You know what really grinds my gears?" (~Peter Griffin on Family Guy)

Seriously. The fact that Hotmail has been down for over 14 hours is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!

The best part about it is that when you post a question to their help forum, they send you an email to your hotmail account. HAHAHAHAHA So NOT FUNNY!

How do I know it's going to my hotmail account? Because my windows live messenger still works. I just can't access my email.

And, it's not just me that is affected. From what I can tell, there are at least 100s of people affected by this. Again: ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!

We've all been posting on the forums, and of course, the Hotmail Live Help Team isn't giving us any answers. All they do is send you a link to a "help" page that has absolutely NO relevant information about how to fix the problem, and then say they can't tell you what's going on or how long it will take to fix it.

What I want to know is, how long will this be down? Seriously! 14 1/2 hours!!! That's most of my day that I haven't been able to access my email account.

THIS IS MAKING ME VERY ANGRY!

..... and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: