Monday, October 6, 2008

What I Did This Weekend

I finished this quilt for one of my clients.

I watched/listened to bits and pieces of General Conference.

I helped Mike make Broccoli Cheese soup. Mmmm...yummy!

I went to Nicole's bridal shower.

Watched a couple of lame movies, and a good one: Cashback, good. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrells, AWESOME. Pledge This!, AWFUL. Outsourced, okay.

We went to Park City and bought a sushi cookbook and sushi mat.

We went to visit my parents on Sunday. Marshy got to play with all of their toys and didn't really want to leave, except he was sooo tired.

Today we went to Marshy's 2 year well child. He weighs 34 lbs, and is 37 1/2 inches tall. HOLY CRAP! He is HUGE! He also got his shots. Because he didn't get a flu shot last year, we have to go back next month for his second dose. Hopefully they have enough nurses on hand! It took 3, plus me, to hold him down for his shots. He is such a strong kid! He's been having a pretty crappy day, poor kid. Right now we are home, and he is taking a much needed nap.

I have been working on two more quilts for Gracie Lou's. I accidentally totally screwed up my intermittent tension, though, so I gave up and went home to figure out how to fix it.

No comments: