Wednesday, October 22, 2008

NSFW

Okay, don't be intimidated by the title of this post. I swear, it's nothing truly bad.... just don't turn the speakers up loud when you watch this video if you're at work!



This happened the other day at the shop. We were eating lunch. Marshy decided that he wanted to start talking normal. I only caught the tail end of the performance. He probably screamed the word for a few minutes before we caught on to what he was saying. Then, like the good parents we are, we got the camcorder out and taped it. THEN we decided it was so funny we would see if he would keep saying it. Yeah, we're great parents, I know! :)

Please note: he really is saying FORK. I know it sounds like F*** you, but it is FORK TWO. He is only 2 after all, and still learning to talk! Also, he has gotten a lot better at actually saying FORK. Again, we're not bad parents for laughing. It really was funny. Especially after nephew Jase said "Is he saying what I think he's saying?"

2 comments:

Jillybean said...

Now there's a clip to be saved for blackmail at a later date.

My kid says fwrork.

Jana Nielson said...

Yea! I'm going to start using that as my new swear!! Fork Two!!

YOUTUBE!!!