Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy, Busy, and Busier

Oh my goodness! It keeps getting busier and busier at the shop!! I got a quilt yesterday from a lady who wanted to give the quilt to the birth mother of a baby involved in an adoption she knew about. She needed the quilt by Wednesday, so she brought it in yesterday for me to hurry and do. I finished it this morning. It turned out so cute!

Then, I got 3 more quilts today!! One lady doesn't quilt, but she wants a quilt made for her son who is going on a mission. I am basically going to do the whole thing for her. It's going to be really cute! She just wants to pieces of fabric quilted together with sayings and pictures quilted into it. I'm pretty excited to do this quilt, because I haven't done anything like this before.

Right now I'm working on a really cute quilt. It is mostly pinwheels, and then there is a large border around it. She wanted clouds and wind quilted into the border, and spirals on the pinwheel blocks. I got it almost halfway completed this afternoon. I can't wait to see it finished! It is going to be so cute!!

No comments: