Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday

Went to Jimmy's for breakfast. Mmmm yummy! Then we bought some shirts. 2 for me, 2 for Marsh. Mike wanted to buy a Hawaiian shirt, but they were like $100! YIKES!
Stopped at Build-a-Bear. It's tradition. Marshy picked the "dinosaur" - he can't say turtle for some weird reason. Or maybe he chooses not to! Yeah, that's it.


Blew out my flip flop....just like the song. Yes, I am serious. On the elevator flashing in the Coke store. Bought some new ones. They are comfy :) Also tried the Flavors from around the world. 16 different drinks for $7. Not too bad. Wanted to try it last time we were here, but Lola and I were pregnant, and not feeling so up to trying new things. TOTALLY WORTH IT. Lola - I'm dragging you down here to make up for not doing it last time we were here! haha :)



Went to M & M world. Marshy threw his sippy full of Sprite and it exploded everywhere. Yes, kind of funny....but not so much. Mike laughed. I was so embarassed! I think the lady who cleaned it up understood though.
Back at the hotel now. Marhsy is tired. Hopefully he'll take a nap. That would be nice.


Oh, yeah, and I umm...kinda didn't finish my class I've been working on for 6 months. Yeah, I know. I'm such a failure! I studied for 20 hours on Sunday and didn't even get close to finishing. Tried to study last night, but it just didn't go too well. Class was due today. Yeah, I'm so not done. Oh well, right? It was only $65.....and a bazillion hours of hard work!


No comments: