Thursday, April 9, 2009

RESULTS

Several results to share here today.

First, the results to the DH poll. Most of you agreed with me in saying it meant Dear Husband. A few of you agreed with Mike in saying that it meant Dumb Husband. Some of you were just way off! haha Thanks for your help. I WIN! :)

Second, I went to the doctor today for my sore shoulder joint. I was worried that I had re-damaged my right rotator cuff, and newly damaged my left one. Luckily, this is not the case. The PA was pretty sure it is either an inflammation of the joint, tendinitis, or bursitis. She gave me an excercise handout and told me to take 800 mg of Ibuprofen 3 times a day with food. I guess people in my age group can have their bursitis pretty much cured by just taking it easy and taking the pills. Woo Woo! Hopefully this will solve the problem and I won't have to go to a) physical therapy or b) get corticosteroid shots (my mom's been on them for years, and they are pretty painful).

Third, my SIL Amber just found out she is having a girl! YAY! So exciting! The family needed more girls, I tell you what! There are only 5 granddaughters, and 1 great-granddaughter so far, so an additional granddaughter is great. (Comparison: 2 great-grandsons, 12 grandsons, with another great-grandson arriving in August-ish)

1 comment:

I am a mother! said...

Dan's family has mostly girls and few boys. Funny how that works.