Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Outing with Dad

Mike gets his Tahoe next week. This week he spent the whole week waiting for his equipment to get installed. Today he had an appointment to take the Tahoe down to get a special GPS installed. He needed me to follow him over so that he didn't have to wait around for hours and hours at the tiny little car audio/security installation place.

We dropped the Tahoe off, and then went shopping. I bought a pair of jeans at Wal-Mart and another pair of jeans at Sam's Club. Then we went to lunch at Braza Grill. Marshy rarely eats meat but today he was all over the tasty Brazilian food!


He was such a good boy. He ate almost all of his food! After lunch we took a power nap in the car while Mike worked on some stuff on his work computers. Then we went to pick up the Tahoe, dropped it back off at the secured lot, and went to the Sport Chalet to look at the SCUBA stuff. I ended up trying on a wetsuit. I know, totally crazy! Let's just say that, after wrestling to get into 2 different wet suits, I was TOTALLY EXHAUSTED! I did end up buying a super-cute new swimming suit, though, so that was a bonus :)

When we got home we all totally crashed. We were so exhausted! Marshy went to bed pretty fast, although he did insist on sleeping on the floor! Kids!

1 comment:

DAJP said...

Sounds so good! I love those Brazilian restaurants. Yummy! I can't believe how much he looks like you Jo!