This is the book when it's closed. In order to hide the stitching, I needed to slip-stitch the spine to the cover.
I know there are already pictures of each of the pages, but it was really hard work getting them finished and into the book itself, so I decided to show ya'all how they look!
My husband made fun of this page today at church. It's supposed to have the crinkly-paper inside the wings, and I tried using celophane which in turn ruined my sewing machine's tension for a while.
This is my favorite page. Partly because it was the "easiest" and partly because I loved putting the eyelets in.
Thanks to the Simplicity pattern 3709 for making this project possible! I would never have been able to make a book like this on my own.