Saturday, May 30, 2009

Why is it always when you're sick?

I have the flu. Yes, it's true. And it sucks. I don't know where I got it from, but I can tell you this: I am going to "kill" whoever gave it to me. Seriously, I haven't had the flu since I was pregnant with Marshy 3 years ago, but I forgot how awful it is.

Of course, it seems that when you're sick is when the child decides to act up and not obey. And of course, Mike is camping and SCUBA diving (he left before I got sick). Rude. He won't be home until late tonight.

Marshy I think isn't feeling too well either, because he has been just happy to sit and watch movies most of the day. Of course, he acts like he is really REALLY tired so I would take him up to bed and he would run amok and mess everything up. He is still doing it as I type. Naughty boy. I can't tell you how many times I have stuck a half-awake child back into his bed. It just seems like he is hell-bent on destroying the house because he knows I'm sick and I can't do anything about it. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh gosh get better. THis is a terrible time to be sick!