Tuesday, March 25, 2008

UPDATE

So, we have moved. We are now mostly settled in. I still have some things to bring over from the other house, and I still have A LOT to clean, but for the most part, we are living here. I even bought groceries today to put in my empty fridge!

Marshy-marsh has adapted very well to the change. We are right next to train tracks, and the nightly trains don't even bother him. I know he doesn't have a hearing problem, but I don't get how the trains wake us up and don't bother him at all. Oh well, at least it means I get some sleep, sometimes!

Sparky didn't come with us. He is taking the move very hard. He has severe separation anxiety, I think, and is kind of depressed now that we aren't living there. I took him to work with me today. The first half of the day he cried. The second half, when he had calmed down a little, he either slept in his kennel or stood right next to me. At least he was eating!

Hopefully I'll be able to take some pictures of the new place once we are totally moved in and my kitchen is no longer the "empty box graveyard" that it has become. I'd take pictures with my phone, but as I recall, Ninja Scott seems to think that my camera phone is not as good as other cameras. Maybe this weekend it will be clean enough, huh? Here's to hoping! :)

2 comments:

Neil said...

I'm sad for sparky. I hope he can weather it for a couple of months. Maybe when the weather is good he can be outside. Glad that Marshy is doing great! MUM

Nanette Merrill said...

Good luck with those boxes, yuk. Sorry but again, I hate moving. Its nice to start fresh though.