Saturday, November 14, 2009

Updates as Promised

Okay, so I'm not done, but seeing as how it's 2:30 AM on Saturday morning, I think I'll quit while I'm ahead.

That being said, I have added some new posts to my quilting blog. You should go check out the cute quilts people have been making! And see the cute Cars quilt that I FINALLY finished for Marshy.

Okay, so it's not completely done, yet, but it will be. It's about 7/8 of the way bound. :)


ALSO! There are less than 2 weeks until the NEW MOON PARTY. I am so excited! It's going to be awesome. It's funny, but we've sold a whole bunch of tickets these last few days. It's starting to look like we might sell all of our tickets :) YAY! BUT! Tickets are still available, so if you are interested PLEASE give us a call 801-423-1876 or email me at coltonsangels@gmail.com.

More updates coming, I promise! :)

No comments: