Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm So Excited!!

Okay, so TV has been promoting the crap out of New Moon, but everytime I see the previews I get even that much more excited to see it on the 24th!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

Besides the fact that it's New Moon, I also get to actually see a movie in the theaters.

Also, if you missed Stephenie Meyer's ONE AND ONLY INTERVIEW, catch clips here on Oprah's site! I am so mad that I forgot to program the Tivo to record it on Friday. And even madder that I didn't remember until last night. UGH! Oh well, thanks to the Internet for having clips :)


P.S. - There are still tickets available to the New Moon party. And I just bought some awesome treats to go in a couple of the door prizes. They are seriously going to be AWESOME!!!! email: coltonsangels@gmail.com or call 801-423-1876 to reserve tickets.

No comments: