Friday, November 20, 2009

BEST SALE EVER

Gracie Lou's is having the BEST SALE EVER at their store. See, they're moving to a brand-spankin' new building in December. They are going to have a HUGE store. It's going to be great. I've seen some of their fixtures, and let me tell you: super cute!

So, they're having this awesome sale to clear out some of the extra stuff they have. I bought over 30 yards of fabric, and some precuts, for less than $100. Yes, I'm serious. I cleared off like 3 bolts at $2.00/yard each.

I went a little fabric crazy actually. FORTUNATELY, Mike has dealt with my fabric obsession and said as long as I don't use his money ("our" money) but I use my money then I can buy as much as I want

{HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE}


So, if you live in the area, go in and check out their sale.

Also, go to their blog for a giveaway! Yes, that's right, a giveaway!! I LOVE giveaways.

No comments: