Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Posts Coming Soon

I promise to officially update my blog(s) here in the near future. I have been really crazy busy.

Christmas rush started a little early this year. Yay! I'm not going to complain, it's quite nice actually.

Also, Festival of Trees is the end of this month.

As is the NEW MOON PARTY. Tickets are still available. Contact me at coltonsangels@gmail.com if you want to purchase tickets. 7 PM, November 24th in Orem Utah. It's going to be AWESOME! We have some great prizes lined up :)

Also, I joined NaNoWriMo. I know, I'm insane.

SO! I will be updating my blog(s) sometime in the near future when I decide that I have a moment to breathe. Thank you for your patience. :)

1 comment:

Kathi D said...

Hey, Christmas rush is good, right? Keeping busy!