Thursday, November 19, 2009

Reward for Arson

What happens when your husband sets the kitchen on fire?

Oh, did I fail to mention that we set our kitchen on fire? Well, I left a wooden cutting board on the stove from having pizza, and Mike turned the wrong burner on to reheat some Spaghetti O's. Let's just say that 5 minutes later Mike walked into the kitchen to check his soup, saw the FLAMES, and SAVED THE DAY!!!


So what do you do to reward someone for setting the kitchen on fire? You buy them these:


Up is one of my new favorite movies. I LOVED IT. Monsters Inc is a CLASSIC. Marshy loves both of them, which is better than the last blu-rays we bought: Snow White and Pinocchio (they scared the crap out of him. hehehe)

5 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

I didn't set anything on fire, and I got prizes. Imagine what would happen if *I* set your house on fire!

Blakely said...

so sorry to hear about your kitchen. I love UP is one of our favorites.

DAJP said...

Yeah, sorry to hear that your kitchen caught on fire. That stinks! I totally love the UP and Monsters Inc. movies though.

Kathi D said...

I haven't see Up yet, but I have it on my Tivo and looking forward to it!

Ohhh, kitchen fires! That must be a hot marriage you have there!

Joanna said...

Lola, I'm sure that if you set our house on fire you would get us as a present. Wouldn't you just love that? haha

Blakely and Amber, the kitchen didn't really burn up. There were flames, but the only casualty was the cutting board THANK GOODNESS!

Kathi, you will LOVE Up. It is so cute! And yes, we have quite the hot marriage ;) hehe