Sunday, August 9, 2009

Quilting updates

Just updated my quilting blog. Again. It seems to keep getting away from me, so every time I go to update it I have like 5 posts to do!

Anyway, please go check it out. There are some really cute quilts on there. Some of them you can get patterns, fabric, notions, whatever for at Gracie Lou's. They have the cutest things! I swear, if I had unlimited resources, didn't have to sleep, and had all my time to myself, I would totally quilt all day!!

Also, I know that school is just starting (next week), but it's never too early to start thinking about custom made Christmas presents. T-shirt quilts make great Christmas presents, and you don't even have to do anything to get them! I will do all the work, you just provide the t-shirts. The quilts start at $14.00 per block. That includes everything needed to make the quilt: materials, labor, quilting, binding, batting.....EVERYTHING. Including FABRIC.

No comments: