Sunday, August 9, 2009

Does this make me a bad parent?

These are from last Sunday (although, strangely, he is wearing the same outfit today. Hmmm....)

Anyway, I have been so stressed and totally freaking out about the quilt show that I haven't had a chance to upload any of my pictures from the last week.

Marshy fell asleep while eating his lunch last Sunday. I guess it was like 6 PM, so that makes it dinner, huh? Anyway, it was way too early to put him to bed, so we tried to wake him up. He was stubborn and stayed asleep, so Mike and I laughed and took pictures as proof.

He is seriously totally out. He isn't even drinking the milk in his sippy. It is just sitting there in his mouth.
This is mid-chew. We had to shake him to get him to swallow the chicken nuggets.

And mid-bite. This was our favorite. It's hard to believe that the boy who mooches food off of everyone he knows was actually more tired than hungry at that moment.


1 comment:

Bonnie the Boss said...

Too funny! I think we have all had mommy moments like this.