Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tires and Quilts

Today I got new tires. I got a really great deal at Discount Tire, because it was their grand opening in our area. It's amazing how well my car drives now. I didn't realize how bad the old tires really were, until today. Now they are all balanced and perfect and brand new. YAY!

Also, I finished one of my 5 quilts today. I had to wait for 40 minutes so I took a couple of the smaller quilts with me to work on. I finished one of them and started on the other while we waited. As I type this ost, Blogger seems to be having issues, so you can find the pictures here. I wanted to post at least one of the pictures in this post, but seeing as how it can't even save my post, I think I'll play it safe and just link ya'all over to it. I'm going to try to sell it on Etsy in my Etsy store. I'm not sure if I'll sell the pattern or not. I have to think about that one.

1 comment:

Jana Nielson said...

I think you've got it priced WAY to low!
It is darling, and you put a ton of work into it!!