Sunday, September 7, 2008

Be Informed

So, in between frantically reading the remaining books in the Twilight series I have been doing my research. I know that politics are a touchy subject for most people, so I am not going to voice my opinions or beliefs here. I am going to say, however, that in our research Mike and I stumbled across this website that has been VERY helpful in making sure that we are informed. It is strictly a comparision between the candidates. I really don't care who you vote for, just as long as you vote, really. Anyone old enough to vote should, in my opinion. I didn't vote during the last presidential election....can't remember why....but I wish I had. Of course, I was still heavily influenced by others' opinions instead of having my own, so maybe it is better I didn't. At any rate, I am registered to vote and plan on doing so. Also, if you haven't registered to vote yet, there are a lot of websites that will help you with this problem. The one we used was Rock the Vote. You can fill out your form online, print it out and send it in. It's that easy! So easy that there really isn't an excuse to register to vote. At least, that is how we saw it. But, like I said, I'm not forcing my opinions on the subject. Just merely noting some sites that helped us.

No comments: