Friday, March 26, 2010

Some precious moments

I love this smiling boy so much! He is such a cheeser in front of the camera. Usually his eyes aren't open. I love that they are in this picture.
The other night Marshy was playing in his room and watching a movie. Mike called me up around 8 PM to look at what Marshy was doing. Oh, yeah, he's totally asleep.

I don't know what happened to his pants. He probably left them in the bathroom!


He was so tired I didn't even wake him up to get him into jammies. I just turned him onto his pillow and covered him up with his blankie. Sweet boy.
We've been letting him stay up later and later every night, in the hopes that he will quit waking up at 5 AM. So far it's working. He's so cute about it too. He knows he can play with toys until 8 PM and then it's bedtime. It helps that it gets darker around 8, too. That's part of the reason why we changed bedtime from 7 to 8....it was too light at 7!



No comments: