Sunday, March 28, 2010

One of these things is not like the other....

I bought a puzzle from KMart about a month and a half ago. It's really cute. It's a Charles Wysocki, and it had an antique store with a "Quilts for Sale" sign and everything. It was totally me.

Imagine my sadness when I finished the puzzle and was missing a few edge pieces! I emailed the company about it. They apologized and said they'd send me a replacement if I would provide the puzzle brand/line, name, and UPC.
See? Isn't it the cutest puzzle?! I LOVE IT! It's a MB puzzle, Charles Wysocki Americana line, "Peppercricket Farms" puzzle.

This is what I got in the mail: A Hasbro brand, Big Ben line, stupid boat picture. And it's UGLY! Did they get confused by the labels or something? I mean, seriously, what is up with that?! If I had wanted an ugly picture of boats, I would've bought an ugly picture of boats instead of the cute Charles Wysocki.
Seriously? Is this how all companies handle their customer service? My mom bought a puzzle from a different company (not Hasbro) once, about three years ago, and just put it together in January. It was missing a piece. She called them and they sent her out, get this: THE EXACT SAME PUZZLE. 3 years later! What are the odds? I only waited a weekend to contact Hasbro. What a novel idea to send the customer what they want, and not some ugly boat picture!
Anyone else had this happen?

No comments: