Tuesday, September 15, 2009

UGH!

I am so frustrated with my bank. They used to be open on Saturdays, just the drive-thru for a few hours. A few months ago they decided to close completely on Saturday.

Unfortunately, most of my payments at work come in on Fridays and Saturdays. Can't make a deposit on Saturday, cuz they're CLOSED.

Of course, first thing Monday, bills come out of the account....before I can make it over to the bank.

I got a call last week about my account. I told the lady flat out that had they been open on Saturdays, I wouldn't be talking to her on the phone right then, and that I was on my way over to them. She replied with: "Well our Orem branch is open on Saturday." (I'm in Salem....25 minutes south of Orem) I replied "Well that's not very convenient now, is it?"

I am thinking of switching banks, mostly because they are closed on Saturday. Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Karen said...

I most certainly would. Otherwise you're going to be paying for overdrafts.

Kathi D said...

Oh kiddo, you are so young! Back in the day, banks were open M-F only till 3 p.m.!

But yes, I would change banks if I were you.