Saturday, September 5, 2009

Busy Bee Hive page

So, I'm doing this really cute Quiet Book "class" type thing at Gracie Lou's. Every 2 weeks we have to have our page completed to get the next one. The page due this weekend is the Busy Bee Hive page (not sure if that's the actual name, but that's what I'm going to call it.) Aren't the bees so cute?!
Cute little bees. I had to hot glue the eyes and the velcro to the bee. See how tiny the bee is? Those who know me know that I am seriously challenged when it comes to using a hot glue gun with small things....like gluing things into corsages at dance time. Yeah, so not coordinated. Tonight I burned the back of my hand, my fingers, the palm of my hand, and I almost glued my finger nail to my finger on my left thumb.

But look how cute this page is!!

I can't remember what this next page is, but I can't wait to find out tomorrow! :) Hopefully this next two weeks I'll get it done before the day before it's due. haha


No comments: