Sunday, February 24, 2008

Feeling Neglected?

Well I'm sorry that I've neglected all 5 of you readers! If I must be perfectly honest, I have been terribly busy playing catch up with my quilting. Mike's cousin brough a quilt to me about 3 weeks ago to have quilted. I told her it would be a couple of weeks, and I finally have finished it as of Saturday.

Friday, while I was up working on the quilt, I received a phone call from a lady who wanted two curtain panels done. She wasn't sure if she would use me, but ended up bringing them in later Friday afternoon while I was temporarily absent. Then, another lady brought me 5, yes 5!, quilts to do. Holy Crap! 7 in one day?! Plus I have 3 of my own that are ready to be quilted. Two of the three are needed fairly soon, so after I finish the panels I think I'll hurry and throw them on before starting on the stack of 5.

So, hopefully I won't be neglecting you, dear readers, this week. I will do my best to stay on top of things!

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

Why is life like that? When it rains it pours.